Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day.
Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day. Half the money collected by sponsorship goes to the Historic Churches Trust and the rest to the cyclist's church. It's still not too late to enter cycling or walking between churches and sponsor forms are available at the church.
Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and morning worship at 10.10am with Mark II meeting in the church centre at the same time. The six o'clock service is at 6pm. Each weekday at 4.14pm there is daily prayer and on Wednesday there is a service of holy communion at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, will be holding a service of holy communion, at 9.30am, on Sunday.
Open house - Wednesday at St Mark's means open house from 10 to 11.30am in the church centre with stalls to tempt you and a welcome to partake of tea, coffee and enjoy a chat.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown