Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day.
Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day. Half the money collected by sponsorship goes to the Historic Churches Trust and the rest to the cyclist's church. It's still not too late to enter cycling or walking between churches and sponsor forms are available at the church.
Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and morning worship at 10.10am with Mark II meeting in the church centre at the same time. The six o'clock service is at 6pm. Each weekday at 4.14pm there is daily prayer and on Wednesday there is a service of holy communion at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, will be holding a service of holy communion, at 9.30am, on Sunday.
Open house - Wednesday at St Mark's means open house from 10 to 11.30am in the church centre with stalls to tempt you and a welcome to partake of tea, coffee and enjoy a chat.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 3 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 4 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre