Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day.
Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day. Half the money collected by sponsorship goes to the Historic Churches Trust and the rest to the cyclist's church. It's still not too late to enter cycling or walking between churches and sponsor forms are available at the church.
Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and morning worship at 10.10am with Mark II meeting in the church centre at the same time. The six o'clock service is at 6pm. Each weekday at 4.14pm there is daily prayer and on Wednesday there is a service of holy communion at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, will be holding a service of holy communion, at 9.30am, on Sunday.
Open house - Wednesday at St Mark's means open house from 10 to 11.30am in the church centre with stalls to tempt you and a welcome to partake of tea, coffee and enjoy a chat.
- 1 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 2 Fire officer to step down after 17 years of service for new role
- 3 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 5 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 6 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 7 'Wonderful': Stunning portrait of 'A Lowestoft Man' delights all
- 8 'Completely unacceptable': Dismay as church is targeted during vandalism spree
- 9 Stunning drone photos capture first snowfall this winter
- 10 Refillable Adnams beer, wine and gin hits high street stores