Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day.
Cycle ride - The Suffolk Historic Churches Trust Cycle Ride takes place tomorrow and St Mark's Church, in Bridge Road, will be open to receive cyclists all day. Half the money collected by sponsorship goes to the Historic Churches Trust and the rest to the cyclist's church. It's still not too late to enter cycling or walking between churches and sponsor forms are available at the church.
Sunday services - On Sunday at St Mark's Church there will be a service of holy communion at 8am and morning worship at 10.10am with Mark II meeting in the church centre at the same time. The six o'clock service is at 6pm. Each weekday at 4.14pm there is daily prayer and on Wednesday there is a service of holy communion at 9.30am. St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, will be holding a service of holy communion, at 9.30am, on Sunday.
Open house - Wednesday at St Mark's means open house from 10 to 11.30am in the church centre with stalls to tempt you and a welcome to partake of tea, coffee and enjoy a chat.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success
- 7 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 8 T-rex to stomp its way across county on tour of towns and resorts
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 'Great to be back': parkrun returns to popular promenade