St Mark's Church - Sunday services are 8am holy communion, 10.10am Ten Ten Together. Daily prayers at 4.15pm each weekday and holy communion at 9.30am on Wednesday.
St Mark's Church - Sunday services are 8am holy communion, 10.10am Ten Ten Together. Daily prayers at 4.15pm each weekday and holy communion at 9.30am on Wednesday. The 20/30's Cell Group meet on Monday at 7.30pm.
St Luke's Church - There will be a 9.30am holy communion service on Sunday. Next Wednesday at 12noon there is the YAH Lunch Club.
Open house - All are invited to the open house at St Mark's Church centre on Wednesday from 10am for tea or coffee and to browse the stalls.
Mothers' Union - On Wednesday St Mark's and St Luke's Mothers' Union meet at the church centre at 2.30pm when there will be an 'any questions' session with the panel consisting of Ros Waghorn, Rev Helen Jary and John Bullen. There will also be a raffle.
Craft fair - HopeHIV, which supports African AIDS orphans, is holding a craft fair at St Mark's Church centre on Saturday, October 31 from 10am to 3pm with stalls, refreshments and a raffle. Admission is 50p, accompanied children free. Stalls are still available. Telephone 569428 for details. Parking available at rear of the church or pay and display opposite.
Fireworks - Broadlands, Borrow Road, is now selling tickets for the annual fireworks display on Thursday, November 5, 6.30 for 7.15pm. Tickets are: adults �5, child �3 or two adults and two children for �15 including food. There will be a non-alcoholic bar. Tickets booked must be collected by November 3. Telephone 512895 to book.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 3 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 4 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 5 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 6 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 7 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Nurseries, pre-schools and primaries see Covid rate rises
- 10 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?