St Mark's Church - Sunday services are 8am holy communion, 10.10am Ten Ten Together. Daily prayers at 4.15pm each weekday and holy communion at 9.30am on Wednesday.
St Mark's Church - Sunday services are 8am holy communion, 10.10am Ten Ten Together. Daily prayers at 4.15pm each weekday and holy communion at 9.30am on Wednesday. The 20/30's Cell Group meet on Monday at 7.30pm.
St Luke's Church - There will be a 9.30am holy communion service on Sunday. Next Wednesday at 12noon there is the YAH Lunch Club.
Open house - All are invited to the open house at St Mark's Church centre on Wednesday from 10am for tea or coffee and to browse the stalls.
Mothers' Union - On Wednesday St Mark's and St Luke's Mothers' Union meet at the church centre at 2.30pm when there will be an 'any questions' session with the panel consisting of Ros Waghorn, Rev Helen Jary and John Bullen. There will also be a raffle.
Craft fair - HopeHIV, which supports African AIDS orphans, is holding a craft fair at St Mark's Church centre on Saturday, October 31 from 10am to 3pm with stalls, refreshments and a raffle. Admission is 50p, accompanied children free. Stalls are still available. Telephone 569428 for details. Parking available at rear of the church or pay and display opposite.
Fireworks - Broadlands, Borrow Road, is now selling tickets for the annual fireworks display on Thursday, November 5, 6.30 for 7.15pm. Tickets are: adults �5, child �3 or two adults and two children for �15 including food. There will be a non-alcoholic bar. Tickets booked must be collected by November 3. Telephone 512895 to book.
- 1 Warning as RNLI crew called out to sandbank to rescue paddleboarders
- 2 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 3 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 4 Firefighters plea to not use sky lanterns as one lands near large field
- 5 Amazing pictures of the impact of heatwave captured from microlight
- 6 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 7 Revealed: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 9 Best-selling author Ann Cleeves to star at 'extra special' event
- 10 7 reasons why Suffolk is the best county in the UK