St Mark's Church - On Sunday, services at St Mark's, Bridge Road are at 10.10am holy communion, with Mark II meeting in the church centre. Each weekday at 4.
St Mark's Church - On Sunday, services at St Mark's, Bridge Road are at 10.10am holy communion, with Mark II meeting in the church centre. Each weekday at 4.15pm there is daily prayer and holy communion on Wednesdays at 9.30am.
St Luke's Church - At St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, on Sunday there is a 9.30am service of morning worship.
Wives' Group - St Mark's Wives Group meet on Monday evening at 7.30pm in the church centre when they will be having Carol's Crafts. New members always welcome.
Harvest festival - Elm Tree Primary School will be holding their harvest festival service at St Mark's Church on Tuesday morning at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Open house - The weekly open house at St Mark's Church Hall is on Wednesday from 10am with a chance to browse the stalls and enjoy a tea or coffee with friends.
Ladies' Guild - On Thursday, October 22, St Luke's Ladies Guild meet at the church at 2.15pm to hear a talk about the work of The Gideons.
- 1 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 2 Border Force alerted after lifeboat recovers abandoned dinghy
- 3 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 4 Delays expected for bridge works
- 5 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 6 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project
- 7 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 8 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
Fireworks night - Following a very successful quiz night last Friday, the Friends of Broadlands' next event is the popular fireworks night on Thursday, November 5, 6.30 for 7.15pm. Tickets are now on sale, adults �5, children �3 and a family ticket (two adults and two children) for �15. The price includes either a burger, hot dog or jacket potato. Numbers are strictly limited as this is always a sell-out. Tickets now on sale by telephoning 512895 or calling at Broadlands reception. Any tickets not collected by November 3 will be resold. All proceeds go to the residents' amenity fund.