St Mark's Church - On Sunday, services at St Mark's, Bridge Road are at 10.10am holy communion, with Mark II meeting in the church centre. Each weekday at 4.
St Mark's Church - On Sunday, services at St Mark's, Bridge Road are at 10.10am holy communion, with Mark II meeting in the church centre. Each weekday at 4.15pm there is daily prayer and holy communion on Wednesdays at 9.30am.
St Luke's Church - At St Luke's Church, Homefield Avenue, on Sunday there is a 9.30am service of morning worship.
Wives' Group - St Mark's Wives Group meet on Monday evening at 7.30pm in the church centre when they will be having Carol's Crafts. New members always welcome.
Harvest festival - Elm Tree Primary School will be holding their harvest festival service at St Mark's Church on Tuesday morning at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Open house - The weekly open house at St Mark's Church Hall is on Wednesday from 10am with a chance to browse the stalls and enjoy a tea or coffee with friends.
Ladies' Guild - On Thursday, October 22, St Luke's Ladies Guild meet at the church at 2.15pm to hear a talk about the work of The Gideons.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 8 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 9 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 10 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
Fireworks night - Following a very successful quiz night last Friday, the Friends of Broadlands' next event is the popular fireworks night on Thursday, November 5, 6.30 for 7.15pm. Tickets are now on sale, adults �5, children �3 and a family ticket (two adults and two children) for �15. The price includes either a burger, hot dog or jacket potato. Numbers are strictly limited as this is always a sell-out. Tickets now on sale by telephoning 512895 or calling at Broadlands reception. Any tickets not collected by November 3 will be resold. All proceeds go to the residents' amenity fund.