Open day to be held at care home
- Credit: Archant
An open day will be held at a care home in Oulton Broad later this month.
The Barchester Healthcare-run Oulton Park Care Centre, in Union Lane, is inviting the community to attend an event on January 27.
A spokesman for the care home said: 'Oulton Park Care Centre is having an open day on January 27 with reminiscing about our fishing town in the morning and The Rogues Shanty Chorus, who will be sining at 2.30pm in our atrium.
'Come along and have a look around our beautiful home.'
For further details about the open day call the care home on 01502 539998.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send your details and photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight