Open day to be held at care home
- Credit: Archant
An open day will be held at a care home in Oulton Broad later this month.
The Barchester Healthcare-run Oulton Park Care Centre, in Union Lane, is inviting the community to attend an event on January 27.
A spokesman for the care home said: 'Oulton Park Care Centre is having an open day on January 27 with reminiscing about our fishing town in the morning and The Rogues Shanty Chorus, who will be sining at 2.30pm in our atrium.
'Come along and have a look around our beautiful home.'
For further details about the open day call the care home on 01502 539998.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send your details and photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 8 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 9 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney