Open day to be held at care home
- Credit: Archant
An open day will be held at a care home in Oulton Broad later this month.
The Barchester Healthcare-run Oulton Park Care Centre, in Union Lane, is inviting the community to attend an event on January 27.
A spokesman for the care home said: 'Oulton Park Care Centre is having an open day on January 27 with reminiscing about our fishing town in the morning and The Rogues Shanty Chorus, who will be sining at 2.30pm in our atrium.
'Come along and have a look around our beautiful home.'
For further details about the open day call the care home on 01502 539998.
You may also want to watch:
Are you holding an event in Lowestoft? Tell The Journal by calling reporters on 01502 525820 or alternatively you can send your details and photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home