Oulton: Toddler rescued by firefighters
A ONE-YEAR-OLD boy had to be rescued today (Monday) after he got his finger stuck in a bike chain near Lowestoft.The toddler was rescued by firefighters after the alarm was raised at about 9.
A ONE-YEAR-OLD boy had to be rescued today (Monday) after he got his finger stuck in a bike chain near Lowestoft.
The toddler was rescued by firefighters after the alarm was raised at about 9.20am this morning.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called to Bloomsbury Close in Oulton to help free the one-year-old.
They used bolt cutters to release the child's finger.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 5 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 6 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 7 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 8 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase