Oulton: Toddler rescued by firefighters
A ONE-YEAR-OLD boy had to be rescued today (Monday) after he got his finger stuck in a bike chain near Lowestoft.The toddler was rescued by firefighters after the alarm was raised at about 9.
A ONE-YEAR-OLD boy had to be rescued today (Monday) after he got his finger stuck in a bike chain near Lowestoft.
The toddler was rescued by firefighters after the alarm was raised at about 9.20am this morning.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called to Bloomsbury Close in Oulton to help free the one-year-old.
They used bolt cutters to release the child's finger.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 5 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 6 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 7 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 8 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 9 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 10 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed