Oulton: Toddler rescued by firefighters
A ONE-YEAR-OLD boy had to be rescued today (Monday) after he got his finger stuck in a bike chain near Lowestoft.The toddler was rescued by firefighters after the alarm was raised at about 9.
A ONE-YEAR-OLD boy had to be rescued today (Monday) after he got his finger stuck in a bike chain near Lowestoft.
The toddler was rescued by firefighters after the alarm was raised at about 9.20am this morning.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called to Bloomsbury Close in Oulton to help free the one-year-old.
They used bolt cutters to release the child's finger.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid