P A Cracknell
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, January 13 for Patricia Ann Cracknell who died on December 25.The Rev Val Burgess officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, January 13 for Patricia Ann Cracknell who died on December 25.
The Rev Val Burgess officiated.
The mourners were: David Cracknell, Francine McBurnie, Rachel and Greg Barker, Susan and Ian Jacobs, Sharon Cracknell, Jenny and Robert Boyd, Nigel, Linda and Jacob Crouch, Wendy and Les Knowles, Aimee and Russel Fairs, Scott McBurnie, Becky McBurnie, Alexa and Amara Cunningham, Nikki and Lori Coleman, Kelly and Louise Boyd, Sue and Richard Prochnicki, David Harris, Gillian and Keith Granfield, Keith Harris, Mark Porter, Carol Fowler, Adam Barker, Andy Harrison, Myra Fennell, Jill and Roland Speed, Penny and Anna Welch, Tracy Robinson, Audrey and David Woods, Jean and Mick Pearce, Jen and Brian Tuff, Christine and Alan Wright, Jan and Barry Lawton, Sue and Paul Raven, Roisie Fox, Elaine, John, Tansley and Sadie Ward, Diane and John Brundle, Julie and John Barnard, Charmain and Paul Shreeve, Nikki and Ken Wright, Pamela Batty, Marlene Head, Marlene Pilgrim, Margaret Beamish, Monica and Mick Beaumont, Kim Thrower, Cassie Pembroke, Thelma Bauldry, Diane and Melvyn Nobbs, Alison Beare, James Hall, Gordon Felgate, Linda Blyth, Barry James, Sara Collins, Janet Anderson, Stuart Gibbs, Fred Rogers, Sandra & Mike Webb, Margaret and Ted Bream, Beverley Thurtle, Irene and David Grimmer, Denise and Richard Gilbert, Sharon and Paul Pitcher, Rod Cooper, Nigel Peek, Sally Fairweather, Suzanne Tripp, Dawn Gooch, Monica Goldsby, Joy Larter, Megan Shipley, Jill Wickham, Daphne and David Coble, Louise and Phil Hall, Kerry Barnard, Kirsty and Laurey Ayers, Kerry Archer, Jane Shelley, Terry Westrup, Karl Jacobs, Nathan Poole, Roy Knights, Lenny Coleman, Marlene and Peter Borrett, Pat and Brian Reynolds.
Special thanks to Dr. Dernedde and all the staff at the Sandra Chapman Unit, Dr. Susan Vallis, Rosedale Surgery, Rev. Val Burgess for conducing a moving and comforting service and Arthur Jary & Sons for their care and kindness.
You may also want to watch:
Would all please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 2 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 3 Delays expected for bridge works
- 4 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 5 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 6 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 7 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 8 Inspiring girl helping tackle children's anxiety in reading videos
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed