Church services - On Sunday, holy communion 8am, holy communion with a visiting missionary speaker 10.30am, Sunday Club meet in church 10.30am, evening prayer 6.
Church services - On Sunday, holy communion 8am, holy communion with a visiting missionary speaker 10.30am, Sunday Club meet in church 10.30am, evening prayer 6.30pm; Wednesday, holy communion 10am, Teddy Edward Club for children 0 to 5 years with parents/carers 2pm.
Car boot sale - There will be a car boot sale on the field behind Pakefield Church Hall, Sunningdale Avenue, on Bank Holiday Monday (May 4) from 9am. Refreshments available. To book, �5 per stall plus �2 to use a table, phone Maureen on 01502 515127.
Coffee is served in Pakefield Church Hall each Wednesday from 10am. All welcome.
Christian Aid - Instead of the door to door collection for Christian Aid, there will be a coffee morning with cakes, books, bric-a-brac stalls and refreshments in Pakefield Church Hall. Come and support.
You may also want to watch:
Plant sale - Mothers' Union plant sale is on Saturday, May 16, from10am to 12 noon in Pakefield Church Hall. Cakes, bric-a-brac, refreshments available and plenty of plants. This is our major contribution for the worldwide projects funded and supported by members of Mothers' Union. It is also a good opportunity to find out about the work of the Mothers' Union.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47