Stunning cliff-top shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This wonderful photograph capturing the stunning view over Pakefield beach has been named as the first Picture of the Week of the year.
The shot was taken by 48-year-old Chris Thompson as he walked his dog Woody along Pakefield cliff-tops using his iPhone.
Mr Thompson said: 'I like the image as it show the beach in a nice light and it is easy to take the view we have here for granted.
'I also like the strong perspective the show gives the lines if the huts and the shoreline.'
As our winner, Mr Thompson receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 8 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 9 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son