Stunning cliff-top shot wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This wonderful photograph capturing the stunning view over Pakefield beach has been named as the first Picture of the Week of the year.
The shot was taken by 48-year-old Chris Thompson as he walked his dog Woody along Pakefield cliff-tops using his iPhone.
Mr Thompson said: 'I like the image as it show the beach in a nice light and it is easy to take the view we have here for granted.
'I also like the strong perspective the show gives the lines if the huts and the shoreline.'
As our winner, Mr Thompson receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'