Pakefield community events
Pakefield Church services - Sunday, 8am holy communion, 10.30am holy communion, 10.30am Sunday Club meet in church, 6.30pm holy communion (please note new time; Wednesday, 10am holy communion; Maundy Thursday, 3.
Pakefield Church services - Sunday, 8am holy communion, 10.30am holy communion, 10.30am Sunday Club meet in church, 6.30pm holy communion (please note new time; Wednesday, 10am holy communion; Maundy Thursday, 3.30pm messy church for families to enjoy crafts, worship and a meal together, 6.30pm holy communion followed by coffee in church; Good Friday, 2 to 3pm a service of meditation. Coffee is served in Pakefield Church Hall, Sunningdale Avenue, each Wednesday from 10.30am. All welcome.
Street sale - Easter Monday, Sunningdale Avenue, Pakefield from 9am to 12.30pm. Refreshments available in Pakefield Church Hall including bacon rolls. Proceeds to the church flower bank project and Lowestoft Shopmobility.
Street sale - Grand Avenue and Cliftonville Road, Pakefield, are holding street sales on Easter Monday, from 9am. Proceeds from the raffle going to James Paget Palliative Care Unit.
In Aid of Asthma UK - A coffee morning to help fight asthma will be on Saturday, April 18, in Pakefield Church Hall from 10am. Original watercolour paintings for sale and the chance to win a football signed by Norwich City players, as well as book and cake stalls and coffee.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 2 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 3 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 4 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 5 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods