‘Lots of potential’ - New seaside festival makes a splash on debut outing
- Credit: Archant
Organisers have hailed a seaside festival as a success following its debut in Pakefield.
Crescendo, which celebrates music and the arts, took place on September 27 to 29.
The festival was organised by a team of local volunteers, with support from the local community and county councillors.
Festival coordinator Hazel Johnson, said: "Our aim is to bring people together within Pakefield, so that the community is stronger and more becomes possible.
"This is a very creative corner of the coast, so there is lots of potential.
You may also want to watch:
"The first Crescendo weekend clearly had a strong impact, with some sold out events and great feedback which complemented the quality of performances and the integration of music with other art forms.
"We are thrilled to have got off the ground so brilliantly, and hundreds of people had a great weekend."
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
There will be a planning meeting in early November for Crescendo, people can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.