Santa Sleigh tour and community tree helps spread festive joy
- Credit: Mick Howes
Santa provided a "wonderful" festive treat for young and old on his tour of Pakefield this week.
Making a welcome appearance in numerous roads around Pakefield in Lowestoft on Monday and Tuesday evening, Santa was able to wave to the crowds as his sleigh arrived to spread joy around the neighbourhood.
Complete with reindeers and Santa's little helpers, the Santa sleigh tour was organised by the Pakefield Community Group.
And as the sleigh travelled down streets including Walmer Road, The Avenue, Grand Avenue, Cliftonville Road, Cranesbill Road and more, the smiles on the faces of young and old said it all.
It has been busy few weeks for the Pakefield Community Group, after arranging for the community Christmas Tree to be installed at Pakefield Terminus.
You may also want to watch:
Decorations for the community tree were made by youngsters in Pakefield Primary School's nursery class, who put up all the decorations that they had made last week.
Youngsters from the Topcats charity also had a great time making decorations for the tree, and the community group presented a donation toTopcat’s Appeal last week.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 9 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales