Busy time for Pakefield Singers as choir continues ‘magical’ weekend
- Credit: Archant
A 'magical music weekend.'
Those were the thoughts of the popular choir, Pakefield Singers, after they joined Russell Watson on stage as part of a sell-out show at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft last night (Friday).
A group spokesman said: 'The busy locally-based group were thrilled to experience singing with Russell for the first time in October at Snape Maltings as his backing choir.'
This time they were set to combine in singing a special arrangement of 'Guide me Home'.
And tonight (Saturday) the choir will repeat this song on November 24, at 7.30pm, as Pakefield Singers, conducted by Vetta Wise, present their seasonal concert 'Jubilation' in Pakefield Church.
You may also want to watch:
Guests Waveney Windband and the touring Gaulitanus Choir from Gozo, Malta will see more than 100 voices and instruments creating 'a magical evening of music' from near and far.
Tickets cost £10 for tonight's show, with seating unreserved and doors open at 6.45pm.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school