Pallative Care Fundraiser
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.
Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
The sun soon shone and the customers came along.
Special thanks to the Loddon Band who gave a wonderful concert which was greatly appreciated by all.
A total of �440 was raised and will be presented to Jenny Westgate, fund organiser, on the occasion of the group's next social gathering.
- 1 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 2 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 3 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 4 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 5 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 6 New lease of life for former Lowestoft town centre menswear store
- 7 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 8 Brickwork students enjoy masterclass at development site
- 9 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 10 Town mayor and deputy mayor re-elected for the year
ALAN COLEMAN and RUTH and DAVID WALLER.