Pallative Care Fundraiser
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.
Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
The sun soon shone and the customers came along.
Special thanks to the Loddon Band who gave a wonderful concert which was greatly appreciated by all.
You may also want to watch:
A total of �440 was raised and will be presented to Jenny Westgate, fund organiser, on the occasion of the group's next social gathering.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 5 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 9 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
ALAN COLEMAN and RUTH and DAVID WALLER.