Pallative Care Fundraiser
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.
Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
The sun soon shone and the customers came along.
Special thanks to the Loddon Band who gave a wonderful concert which was greatly appreciated by all.
You may also want to watch:
A total of �440 was raised and will be presented to Jenny Westgate, fund organiser, on the occasion of the group's next social gathering.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
ALAN COLEMAN and RUTH and DAVID WALLER.