Pallative Care Fundraiser
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
THE retired ambulance staff would like to thank all those who contributed to the fundraiser on July 18 for the Palliative Care Appeal.
Despite a dismal morning Waveney MP Bob Blizzard came along and opened the proceedings.
The sun soon shone and the customers came along.
Special thanks to the Loddon Band who gave a wonderful concert which was greatly appreciated by all.
You may also want to watch:
A total of �440 was raised and will be presented to Jenny Westgate, fund organiser, on the occasion of the group's next social gathering.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 8 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 9 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 10 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
ALAN COLEMAN and RUTH and DAVID WALLER.