Patients do not want another dentist
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.Surely he is not seeing the problem at all.
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.
Surely he is not seeing the problem at all. Patients do not want to go to another practice, they are very happy with the one they are with.
It's bad enough going to the dentist but if you are familiar with them, the staff and place it makes it easier for you.
Why should Dr Johnson have to close and where are all the staff going to work ? Are the seven practices taking on new dentists, nurses and receptionists?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 10 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans