Patients do not want another dentist
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.Surely he is not seeing the problem at all.
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.
Surely he is not seeing the problem at all. Patients do not want to go to another practice, they are very happy with the one they are with.
It's bad enough going to the dentist but if you are familiar with them, the staff and place it makes it easier for you.
Why should Dr Johnson have to close and where are all the staff going to work ? Are the seven practices taking on new dentists, nurses and receptionists?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft