Patients do not want another dentist
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.Surely he is not seeing the problem at all.
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.
Surely he is not seeing the problem at all. Patients do not want to go to another practice, they are very happy with the one they are with.
It's bad enough going to the dentist but if you are familiar with them, the staff and place it makes it easier for you.
Why should Dr Johnson have to close and where are all the staff going to work ? Are the seven practices taking on new dentists, nurses and receptionists?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch