Patients do not want another dentist
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.Surely he is not seeing the problem at all.
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.
Surely he is not seeing the problem at all. Patients do not want to go to another practice, they are very happy with the one they are with.
It's bad enough going to the dentist but if you are familiar with them, the staff and place it makes it easier for you.
Why should Dr Johnson have to close and where are all the staff going to work ? Are the seven practices taking on new dentists, nurses and receptionists?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 2 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft
- 3 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 4 New book shines 'the spotlight' on coastal town's past and present
- 5 Burglar attempts to rob store with metal bar as weapon
- 6 Two men bailed in connection with firearm offences
- 7 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 8 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 9 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 10 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs