Patients do not want another dentist
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.Surely he is not seeing the problem at all.
PAUL Zollinger-Read (September 11) says that there are seven other dental practices taking on new patients.
Surely he is not seeing the problem at all. Patients do not want to go to another practice, they are very happy with the one they are with.
It's bad enough going to the dentist but if you are familiar with them, the staff and place it makes it easier for you.
Why should Dr Johnson have to close and where are all the staff going to work ? Are the seven practices taking on new dentists, nurses and receptionists?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 9 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 10 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash