Peaceful sunset shot crowned Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This serene shot capturing the mirrored reflections of the sun setting over the North Bay on Oulton Broad was taken by 48-year-old Paul Thacker.
Mr Thacker, of St Margaret's Road, Lowestoft, used his Sony Cybershot to take the picture.
He said: 'I do a lot of fishing on and around The Broads. The photo was taken as I was packing up at the end of the day.
'I took three or four photos at different stages as the sun set but this was the best one - the colours are so vivid and the reflection of the water is almost a perfect mirror.'
As our winner, Mr Thacker receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise