Peaceful sunset shot crowned Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This serene shot capturing the mirrored reflections of the sun setting over the North Bay on Oulton Broad was taken by 48-year-old Paul Thacker.
Mr Thacker, of St Margaret's Road, Lowestoft, used his Sony Cybershot to take the picture.
He said: 'I do a lot of fishing on and around The Broads. The photo was taken as I was packing up at the end of the day.
'I took three or four photos at different stages as the sun set but this was the best one - the colours are so vivid and the reflection of the water is almost a perfect mirror.'
As our winner, Mr Thacker receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 6 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 7 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 8 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 9 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days