Peaky Blinders event proves to be a blinder of an evening
- Credit: Archant
Sharp suits, flat caps and flapper dresses were all worn as people donned their best 1920's attire and enjoyed an evening of vintage fun.
Oulton Broad was transported back in time to 1920s Birmingham on Friday night, as guests attended the Magnus PR Peaky Blinders themed evening at The Wolf Inn in Oulton Broad.
With a stunning 1935 Austin Clifton outside the venue for guests to have their pictures taken upon arrival, actors then performed a live interactive scene - with characters such as Thomas Shelby, Ada Shelby, Grace and Inspector Campbell from the popular show brought to life - to open the event.
Rock and roll band 'Jacksback' performed an energetic set, with themed cocktails and the Best Fancy Dress who won a Tassimo coffee machine, courtesy of Hughes Electrical in Lowestoft.
Magnus PR owner Ann-Marie Doggett said: "I am over the moon and genuinely so grateful to all those who attended the event, everyone really did make such an effort and they interacted perfectly with our actors.
You may also want to watch:
"It's looking like there could be a second Peaky Blinders event following this.
"I would like to thank The Wolf Inn for allowing us to use their venue, we've had such great feedback, some saying it was the best night they've had in a long time, which just means so much,"
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
Magnus PR's next event is a Gin & Soul cruise on Oulton Broad on Saturday, August 3.
Tickets are available via www.magnuspr.co.uk