Pedstrian injured in road crash
A pedestrian was left needing hospital treatment after a road crash.
A pensioner was left needing hospital treatment after becoming trapped under a van.
The 89-year-old man was involved in an accident when he became trapped under a van along Beccles Road in Gorleston just after 9am yesterday morning .
The man was trapped for around 25 minutes and was suffering from crush injuries to his legs.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called out and helped administer pain relief and fluids until he was freed.
You may also want to watch:
He was then taken by road to the James Paget Hospital, which is close to the accident site. His condition is described as stable.
Another accident happened on the Beccles Road just after 10am when two cars were involved in a road crash. Two women were hurt in the accident and received chest and whiplash injuries. They were treated at the scene.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47