Pedstrian injured in road crash
A pedestrian was left needing hospital treatment after a road crash.
A pensioner was left needing hospital treatment after becoming trapped under a van.
The 89-year-old man was involved in an accident when he became trapped under a van along Beccles Road in Gorleston just after 9am yesterday morning .
The man was trapped for around 25 minutes and was suffering from crush injuries to his legs.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called out and helped administer pain relief and fluids until he was freed.
He was then taken by road to the James Paget Hospital, which is close to the accident site. His condition is described as stable.
Another accident happened on the Beccles Road just after 10am when two cars were involved in a road crash. Two women were hurt in the accident and received chest and whiplash injuries. They were treated at the scene.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Pair running Suffolk cannabis factory worth up to £167k jailed
- 3 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 4 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 5 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 8 Zeb Soanes set to host Smooth Classics at Seven on Classic FM
- 9 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 10 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure