Pedstrian injured in road crash
A pedestrian was left needing hospital treatment after a road crash.
A pensioner was left needing hospital treatment after becoming trapped under a van.
The 89-year-old man was involved in an accident when he became trapped under a van along Beccles Road in Gorleston just after 9am yesterday morning .
The man was trapped for around 25 minutes and was suffering from crush injuries to his legs.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called out and helped administer pain relief and fluids until he was freed.
You may also want to watch:
He was then taken by road to the James Paget Hospital, which is close to the accident site. His condition is described as stable.
Another accident happened on the Beccles Road just after 10am when two cars were involved in a road crash. Two women were hurt in the accident and received chest and whiplash injuries. They were treated at the scene.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success
- 7 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 8 T-rex to stomp its way across county on tour of towns and resorts
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 'Great to be back': parkrun returns to popular promenade