Pensioner robbed in his Lowestoft home
INVESTIGATIONS were underway today after a pensioner was attacked and robbed in his Lowestoft home.Police are seeking witnesses after the 68-year-old man was robbed in the Weston Road area of town about 11.
INVESTIGATIONS were underway today after a pensioner was attacked and robbed in his Lowestoft home.
Police are seeking witnesses after the 68-year-old man was robbed in the Weston Road area of town about 11.55am to 12.10pm yesterday (Thursday, August 13).
Various items including jewellery, clothing, a mobile phone, alcohol, cash and bank cards were stolen in the robbery and the 68-year-old man suffered pain and discomfort to his neck and arm.
A 23-year-old man was subsequently arrested and he is currently in custody at Lowestoft police station where he is being interviewed by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen anything suspicious should telephone Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 5 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 6 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 7 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 8 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase