Perfect Christmas Day gift for Lowestoft mum
MOST of us expect to receive a gift or two on Christmas Day.
But one Lowestoft mum received one present that she will never forget.
Coleen Langley, 22, of Briarwood Road, gave birth to her new son Jacob Harvey on December 25 at the James Paget University Hospital.
Weighing in at 7lb 3oz, he made his appearance into the world at 9am on Christmas Day – delighting his mum, who was overjoyed to have a baby son to add to her two girls, Brooke, three, and Jean, 11 months. She said: 'Jacob was due on Christmas Day and I am so excited about him being a Christmas baby. It will make the day even more special in the future.'
Jacob was among the babies to be born on a busy day in the Gorleston delivery suite
You may also want to watch:
which saw four arrivals by lunchtime.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary