Perfect Christmas Day gift for Lowestoft mum
MOST of us expect to receive a gift or two on Christmas Day.
But one Lowestoft mum received one present that she will never forget.
Coleen Langley, 22, of Briarwood Road, gave birth to her new son Jacob Harvey on December 25 at the James Paget University Hospital.
Weighing in at 7lb 3oz, he made his appearance into the world at 9am on Christmas Day – delighting his mum, who was overjoyed to have a baby son to add to her two girls, Brooke, three, and Jean, 11 months. She said: 'Jacob was due on Christmas Day and I am so excited about him being a Christmas baby. It will make the day even more special in the future.'
Jacob was among the babies to be born on a busy day in the Gorleston delivery suite
You may also want to watch:
which saw four arrivals by lunchtime.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft