Person treated for smoke inhalation after blaze in Southwold home

A RESIDENT was treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in the basement of a home in Southwold.

One fire engine from Southwold was called to a home in Marlborough Road at 4.12pm last Friday <10>.

On arrival crews found a small fire in a basement and used one hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze by 4.40pm.

A spokesperson for Suffolk Fire Service said that one casualty was treated for smoke inhalation following the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus