Pete Doherty's Lowestoft case adjourned
MUSICIAN Pete Doherty will appear at court in Lowestoft next month to face a charge in connection to a car crash in Suffolk.Doherty, 30, was due to appear in front of magistrates in Lowestoft today (Wednesday) but did not appear.
MUSICIAN Pete Doherty will appear at court in Lowestoft next month to face a charge in connection to a car crash in Suffolk.
Doherty, 30, was due to appear in front of magistrates in Lowestoft today (Wednesday) but did not appear. His hearing has been adjourned until next month.
He was summonsed to court on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance. The charge relates to a collision in Hadleigh, Suffolk, last year in which a man was left with serious injuries after being knocked down by Doherty's manager Andrew Boyd.
Boyd has already pleaded guilty to dangerous driving in relation to the incident. He will be sentenced today at Ipswich Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 7 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 8 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub