Pete Doherty's Lowestoft case adjourned
MUSICIAN Pete Doherty will appear at court in Lowestoft next month to face a charge in connection to a car crash in Suffolk.Doherty, 30, was due to appear in front of magistrates in Lowestoft today (Wednesday) but did not appear.
MUSICIAN Pete Doherty will appear at court in Lowestoft next month to face a charge in connection to a car crash in Suffolk.
Doherty, 30, was due to appear in front of magistrates in Lowestoft today (Wednesday) but did not appear. His hearing has been adjourned until next month.
He was summonsed to court on a charge of permitting the use of a vehicle without insurance. The charge relates to a collision in Hadleigh, Suffolk, last year in which a man was left with serious injuries after being knocked down by Doherty's manager Andrew Boyd.
Boyd has already pleaded guilty to dangerous driving in relation to the incident. He will be sentenced today at Ipswich Crown Court.
- 1 BBC film crew spotted filming in Lowestoft
- 2 'Ethan touched the lives of everyone': Family's emotional tribute to teen
- 3 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 4 Police hunt for teenager with knife who threatened man in town centre
- 5 'Like an earthquake' - Life by Lowestoft's Gull Wing construction site
- 6 Go-ahead for new shops and flats at site of former family-run business
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 8 Major infrastructure projects 'putting pressure' on Suffolk
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Enquiries ongoing after man sexually assaulted on Lowestoft beach