Just a few days left to enter Pets on Parade 2019
- Credit: Archant
Do you own a dashing dog, fabulous feline or another amazing pet which deserves its time in the spotlight?
Just a few days remain to enter our Pets on Parade competition, back for another year in partnership with Picture Studios.
The competition is open to pet owners in Lowestoft and the surrounding towns and villages, with amazing prizes up for grabs for the winners voted in first, second and third place.
All you need to do to enter is book a photo slot at Picture Studios in Lowestoft town centre, buy a copy of this week's Lowestoft Journal and fill out the coupon included with the competition details.
The winning pet in each of the three categories - dogs, cats and other animals - will be presented with a stunning 20in x 16in canvas wrap portrait of their pet, worth £190. And there's great prizes on offer for the runners-up too, with a 10in x 8in framed portrait, worth £65, presented to the three pet owners in second place, and a 7in x 5in portrait, worth £50, for those in third place.
You may also want to watch:
But even those that don't win will still get their moment in the spotlight, as we will be publishing a special pull-out featuring photos of all the entries in The Journal for our readers to vote for the winners. And you can always pop into Picture Studios to order your own copies of the photos, with special offers running that week only.
Matt Goddard, owner of Picture Studios, said: 'This is a great competition that we run every year with some brilliant prizes up for grabs.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 7 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
'People really do love their pets and this is also a great chance to see your pets's picture in the newspaper.'
To ensure your pet is in with a chance of winning, call Picture Studios on 01502 573154 to make an appointment to have your pet's photo taken, or drop into the town centre premises at 117 London Road North in Lowestoft.
Those wishing to enter must fill in and hand over the entry form - included in the paper - on the day your photos are taken. Spaces are limited, so those entering are advised to book as soon as possible.
You can book to have your photo taken anytime this week until Saturday, February 9. Bookings will be taken from 9am to 5pm during the week and up until lunchtime on Saturday.