Peugeot 308 head to head at M R King & Sons
- Credit: Andrew Maxwell
Peugeot is going head to head with rival manufacturers by putting its 308 up against the competition both online and in the showroom.
The Head to Head Challenge, which runs at M R King & Sons, in Horn Hill, Lowestoft, until Monday, May 25, sees Peugeot dealerships having the new 308 – winner of European Car of the Year – on display alongside market leaders in the Ford Focus and a Volkswagen Golf so customers can check out all three in a comprehensive comparison test.
It shows Peugeot's confidence in the 308 range and, both online and in the showroom, will be focusing on key attractions for customers including price and running costs.
The aim of the initiative is to invite potential customers to compare - side by side – the Peugeot 308 with market-leading competitors. The customer can then come to their own conclusion about which vehicle they feel is most suitable for them having been provided with as much information as possible to support them in their decision-making process.
As a further measure of Peugeot's pride in its products, it is offering three years free servicing on the 308 (excluding SW estate) for orders placed before the end of May.
You may also want to watch:
Peugeot has teamed up with KWIKcarcost to provide an independent comparison of running costs and specifications - log on to compare.peugeot.co.uk and private customers, company car drivers and fleet managers can compare the 308, along with other Peugeot vehicles, model by model, against the main rivals taking into account factors such as on-the-road price, MPG, CO2 emissions, specification and technology and, for business users, P11D value and benefit-in-kind (BIK) rate - which is based on the car's fuel type, CO2 emissions and the driver's income tax rate - to work out their personal BIK tax liability.
Owners of other cars can also compare their vehicle to Peugeot models to find out potential running costs savings.
- 1 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 2 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 7 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 8 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 9 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 10 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
Peugeot also wants people to discover the 308's stylish looks, innovative i-Cockpit with multi-function colour touchscreen and compact steering wheel. And, by taking a test drive, they can experience its responsive driving and range of ultra-efficient PureTech petrol and BlueHDi diesel.
Current 308 owners have given nine out of 10 on the independent review site Reevoo, where people can also compare the specs and running costs.
Find out more by visiting M R King & Sons, in Horn Hill, Lowestoft – telephone 01502 573955 or log on to the website at www.mrking.co.uk or visit www.peugeot.co.uk/take-the-308-challenge with details of finance rates at peugeot.co.uk/offers