Man has phone stolen by pair with scarves covering faces
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for two people who stole a mobile phone from a 21-year-old shortly before midnight.
The man was walking on Boston Road, Lowestoft, at around 11.30pm on Tuesday, June 4, when he was approached by two people with scarves covering their faces.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: "One asked the victim for money, who replied that he didn't have any.
"The suspects then asked the victim for his phone, which he handed over and the pair walked away."
The two people, who are believed to be men, were both wearing dark clothing as well as the scarves covering their faces.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for withnesses, or anyone with further information about the incident or the possible identity of the suspects, to come forward.
Anyone with information is urged to call Lowestoft's Neighbourhood Response Team on 101, quoting reference 37/31890/19.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.