PHOTO GALLERY: Boxing Day hunt at Bungay
Thousands of people turned out this morning to greet horses, hounds and hunt staff, at this years annual Boxing Day hunt in Bungay.
The Waveney Harriers paraded through the town, beginning at Clay's car park on Chaucer Street before moving on to Earsham Street and Market Place.
Joint-master Dominoc Parravani said it was an 'absolutely fantastic' event.
'We always have a huge show of support from the town and the local area,' he said.
'It just gets bigger and bigger every year and this year we had about 3,000 people turn out.'
You may also want to watch:
The Harriers also collected donations for All Hallows Hospital and East Coast Hospice.
• For the full story see Friday's Beccles and Bungay Journal.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'