PHOTO GALLERY: Boxing Day hunt at Bungay
Thousands of people turned out this morning to greet horses, hounds and hunt staff, at this years annual Boxing Day hunt in Bungay.
The Waveney Harriers paraded through the town, beginning at Clay's car park on Chaucer Street before moving on to Earsham Street and Market Place.
Joint-master Dominoc Parravani said it was an 'absolutely fantastic' event.
'We always have a huge show of support from the town and the local area,' he said.
'It just gets bigger and bigger every year and this year we had about 3,000 people turn out.'
You may also want to watch:
The Harriers also collected donations for All Hallows Hospital and East Coast Hospice.
• For the full story see Friday's Beccles and Bungay Journal.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 9 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week