PHOTO GALLERY: Boxing Day hunt at Bungay
Thousands of people turned out this morning to greet horses, hounds and hunt staff, at this years annual Boxing Day hunt in Bungay.
The Waveney Harriers paraded through the town, beginning at Clay's car park on Chaucer Street before moving on to Earsham Street and Market Place.
Joint-master Dominoc Parravani said it was an 'absolutely fantastic' event.
'We always have a huge show of support from the town and the local area,' he said.
'It just gets bigger and bigger every year and this year we had about 3,000 people turn out.'
You may also want to watch:
The Harriers also collected donations for All Hallows Hospital and East Coast Hospice.
• For the full story see Friday's Beccles and Bungay Journal.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 5 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours