Pick up this week’s Lowestoft Journal to see our Bonny Baby entries!
- Credit: Archant
It's the most popular competition of the year – and now it's time to choose your favourite.
Our summer Bonny Babies competition has proved as popular as ever, with more than 75 children posing for photographs at Picture Studios in Lowestoft last month.
But now it's up to you, our readers, to decide the winners.
In total 79 photogenic youngsters from across Lowestoft and Southwold headed to portrait specialists Picture Studios in Lowestoft town centre for a photographic sitting.
In this week's Journal, we have reproduced the pictures of the boys and girls up to the age of five.
You may also want to watch:
Each photograph is individually numbered.
You can nominate your favourite by filling in the relevant coupon on this page and sending it to us to make your vote count.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 4 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 8 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 9 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
Remember, there are now two categories in total – the first for babies aged up to 11 months, and a second category for toddlers aged 12 months to five years. Each coupon clearly states which category it applies to.
You can vote as many times as you wish but all votes must be submitted on The Journal's official forms, with details of your name and address, and sent to our offices at 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB. Photocopies are not accepted.
The deadline for votes is 5pm on Friday, August 28 2015. The winners will be notified and results published in The Journal. Usual Archant competition rules apply. Copies available on request.
There is no obligation to buy any photographs – although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio.
Picture Studios has been successfully trading in Lowestoft town centre since October 17 2005.