Stunning Southwold sunset wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful picture capturing the sunset over Southwold beach huts was taken by Daniel Wright.
The 24-year-old from Lowestoft used his Canon EOS 75OD to take the stunning shot.
He said: 'I work for Adnams Distillery doing different shifts, so sometimes I get to watch the sunrise and set.
'I took this photo whilst I was on my dinner break as I often wander down the beach at the start or end of my shift as it's such a lovely location with fantastic photo opportunities.
'Working in such a beautiful location I am treated to some beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
You may also want to watch:
'This is the first time any of my photos have won any competition and it feels fantastic.'
As our winner, Mr Wright receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 5 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 6 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 Bulky waste collection service suspended
- 9 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 10 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org