Stunning Southwold sunset wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful picture capturing the sunset over Southwold beach huts was taken by Daniel Wright.
The 24-year-old from Lowestoft used his Canon EOS 75OD to take the stunning shot.
He said: 'I work for Adnams Distillery doing different shifts, so sometimes I get to watch the sunrise and set.
'I took this photo whilst I was on my dinner break as I often wander down the beach at the start or end of my shift as it's such a lovely location with fantastic photo opportunities.
'Working in such a beautiful location I am treated to some beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
You may also want to watch:
'This is the first time any of my photos have won any competition and it feels fantastic.'
As our winner, Mr Wright receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 2 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 3 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 4 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 5 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 7 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 8 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 9 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 10 New Suffolk 'get away from it all' glamping site go-ahead
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com