Stunning Southwold sunset wins The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This beautiful picture capturing the sunset over Southwold beach huts was taken by Daniel Wright.
The 24-year-old from Lowestoft used his Canon EOS 75OD to take the stunning shot.
He said: 'I work for Adnams Distillery doing different shifts, so sometimes I get to watch the sunrise and set.
'I took this photo whilst I was on my dinner break as I often wander down the beach at the start or end of my shift as it's such a lovely location with fantastic photo opportunities.
'Working in such a beautiful location I am treated to some beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
You may also want to watch:
'This is the first time any of my photos have won any competition and it feels fantastic.'
As our winner, Mr Wright receives a 10in x 8in framed version of his photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 9 Man hit with club and struck with knife in Lowestoft assault
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org