Stunning landscape shot crowned The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This vibrant and colourful photograph, which captures the beauty of the Suffolk landscape, has been named The Journal's Picture of the Week.
The shot was taken by Julie Stringer during a relaxing dog walk with her partner Joe near Walberswick.
She used a Nikon DSLR and said: 'It was a very bright, chilly day with a strong breeze and when I looked back inland I noticed the colour and movement of the grasses and clouds and loved the mixture of blues and golds, which I always find uplifting.
'It feels great to win with a shot that holds memories of a lovely afternoon out.'
As our winner, Ms Stringer receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 4 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 8 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 9 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre