Picture of the Week: December 18, 2009
THIS week's Picture of the Week is an unusual study of three fungi growing on a mossy bank.The stunning shot was taken by 15-year-old Steen Byant, of Chichester Drive, Lowestoft.
THIS week's Picture of the Week is an unusual study of three fungi growing on a mossy bank.
The stunning shot was taken by 15-year-old Steen Byant, of Chichester Drive, Lowestoft.
Steen is a keen and talented photographer who was also a weekly winner in the competition earlier this year.
He will receive his photograph in a 12in x 12in frame, mounted and inscribed, worth more than �60 from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
The winning picture will also go forward to a six-monthly winners' final contest.
We are accepting images for next week's competition. They must be taken by amateur photographers and we would prefer digital pictures. We also accept prints, but they need to be copies as we cannot guarantee their return.
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 6 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
Send your pictures with your name, address and contact details to email@example.com marking your email Journal Photo Competition.
Prints can be sent to: Picture of the Week, The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.