Picture of the Week: December 18, 2009
THIS week's Picture of the Week is an unusual study of three fungi growing on a mossy bank.The stunning shot was taken by 15-year-old Steen Byant, of Chichester Drive, Lowestoft.
THIS week's Picture of the Week is an unusual study of three fungi growing on a mossy bank.
The stunning shot was taken by 15-year-old Steen Byant, of Chichester Drive, Lowestoft.
Steen is a keen and talented photographer who was also a weekly winner in the competition earlier this year.
He will receive his photograph in a 12in x 12in frame, mounted and inscribed, worth more than �60 from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
The winning picture will also go forward to a six-monthly winners' final contest.
We are accepting images for next week's competition. They must be taken by amateur photographers and we would prefer digital pictures. We also accept prints, but they need to be copies as we cannot guarantee their return.
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 3 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 4 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 7 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 8 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
Send your pictures with your name, address and contact details to email@example.com marking your email Journal Photo Competition.
Prints can be sent to: Picture of the Week, The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.