Picture of the Week: December 18, 2009
THIS week's Picture of the Week is an unusual study of three fungi growing on a mossy bank.The stunning shot was taken by 15-year-old Steen Byant, of Chichester Drive, Lowestoft.
THIS week's Picture of the Week is an unusual study of three fungi growing on a mossy bank.
The stunning shot was taken by 15-year-old Steen Byant, of Chichester Drive, Lowestoft.
Steen is a keen and talented photographer who was also a weekly winner in the competition earlier this year.
He will receive his photograph in a 12in x 12in frame, mounted and inscribed, worth more than �60 from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft.
The winning picture will also go forward to a six-monthly winners' final contest.
We are accepting images for next week's competition. They must be taken by amateur photographers and we would prefer digital pictures. We also accept prints, but they need to be copies as we cannot guarantee their return.
- 1 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 2 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 3 Boys, 16 and 13, admit stealing moped prior to crash
- 4 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 5 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 6 Safety fears over street lighting not working for last two years
- 7 Thieves steal power tools from van parked in Lowestoft
- 8 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
- 9 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault
Send your pictures with your name, address and contact details to email@example.com marking your email Journal Photo Competition.
Prints can be sent to: Picture of the Week, The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.