Picture of the Week: July 2, 2010
PEEK-A-BOO, I see you!This charming picture of little 'un Niamh Tucker trying to climb through a cat flap has been chosen as The Journal's Picture of the Week.
PEEK-A-BOO, I see you!
This charming picture of little 'un Niamh Tucker trying to climb through a cat flap has been chosen as The Journal's Picture of the Week.
It was captured by her mum Rachel Tucker, of London Road South, in Lowestoft, as the 22 month old played around at home.
Rachel will receive her photograph in a 12in x 10in frame, mounted and inscribed, worth more than �60, from Picture Studios, of London Road North, Lowestoft. Her picture also goes forward to our next six-monthly winners' final contest, with a chance of claiming a 12in x 18in photo block worth �130.
You may also want to watch:
We are accepting images for next week's competition. They can be of any subject, whether they are entertaining snapshots, luscious landscapes or a brush with nature. They must be taken by amateur photographers, and we'd prefer digital pictures. We do accept prints, but they need to be copies as we cannot guarantee their return.
Send your picture with your name, address and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org marking your email Journal Photo Competition. Prints can be sent to Picture of the Week, The Journal, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB.
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 8 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 9 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft