Dog bathes in ‘sunrise glow’ for The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This stunning snap capturing the silhouette of a happy dog playing in the sea during sunrise has been named The Journal's Picture of the Week.
The picture was taken by 25-year-old Jemma Crane, from Carlton Colville, as she walked along Pakefield Beach with her dog Max.
She used her Canon EOS 1300D and said: 'It feels fantastic to win as I have such an interest in photography and love exploring places with my dog Max capturing many different photos.
'I love the photo myself as I have the sunrise glow in the background which reflects nicely.'
As our winner, Ms Crane receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
You may also want to watch:
To enter our competition, email your pictures to email@example.com
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 8 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 9 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47