Pizza Hut Delivery targets Norwich, Kings Lynn and Lowestoft for �20m expansion plans
A leading pizza delivery firm is eyeing further expansion into Norfolk and Lowestoft as part of nationwide drive to open 100 new stores by 2014.
Pizza Hut Delivery has targeted five sites in the east as part of its multi-million pound growth plans – with sites earmarked for expansion including Norwich East, Norwich West, Norwich Eaton, King's Lynn and Lowestoft.
A key part of the �20m investment, which the company claims could create 2,000 new jobs, will be a new franchise incentive scheme to encourage people to step forward and open the new stores.
The initiative will offer �65,000 to existing and new franchisees who open a new store by November 30 next year.
The company said the 'aggressive expansion plan' will create significant opportunities for existing and prospective franchisees across England, Wales and Scotland to invest in the pizza delivery brand.
You may also want to watch:
Spokesman Mark Fox said: 'We are committed to delivering a major investment in growing our UK system, creating significant new opportunities for existing and would-be franchisees.
'Our investment will increase our marketing spend, drive the outlet numbers and visibility of Pizza Hut Delivery, and create opportunities for franchisees to grow their businesses quickly.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
'The long-term goal is to establish a solid base of over 700 delivery stores across the UK, with an immediate business focus of delivering an additional 100 stores.'
Pizza Hut Delivery currently has around 300 stores in England, Wales and Scotland, both company-owned and franchise.