Players better than professionals
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb.
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.
What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb. I did go to see Peter Pan at Christmas but in my opinion the Players performance was more enjoyable. It had all the elements you expect in a pantomime with special effects and comedy to suit all ages. It was obvious that the production budget was used to produce this glittering show and not to pay the cast.
We are fortunate in this town to have the Lowestoft Players who always produce shows to a professional standard. I look forward to their next production, Chess, in May and encourage people to support them.
You may also want to watch:
Woods Loke West
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 5 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 10 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours