Players better than professionals
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb.
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.
What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb. I did go to see Peter Pan at Christmas but in my opinion the Players performance was more enjoyable. It had all the elements you expect in a pantomime with special effects and comedy to suit all ages. It was obvious that the production budget was used to produce this glittering show and not to pay the cast.
We are fortunate in this town to have the Lowestoft Players who always produce shows to a professional standard. I look forward to their next production, Chess, in May and encourage people to support them.
You may also want to watch:
Woods Loke West
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 10 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals