Players better than professionals
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb.
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.
What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb. I did go to see Peter Pan at Christmas but in my opinion the Players performance was more enjoyable. It had all the elements you expect in a pantomime with special effects and comedy to suit all ages. It was obvious that the production budget was used to produce this glittering show and not to pay the cast.
We are fortunate in this town to have the Lowestoft Players who always produce shows to a professional standard. I look forward to their next production, Chess, in May and encourage people to support them.
You may also want to watch:
Woods Loke West
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft