Players better than professionals
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb.
ON Wednesday evening I was fortunate to be a member of the audience at the Marina theatre to watch the Lowestoft Player's Beauty and the Beast.
What a wonderful show, the scenery, costumes, dancing and singing were superb. I did go to see Peter Pan at Christmas but in my opinion the Players performance was more enjoyable. It had all the elements you expect in a pantomime with special effects and comedy to suit all ages. It was obvious that the production budget was used to produce this glittering show and not to pay the cast.
We are fortunate in this town to have the Lowestoft Players who always produce shows to a professional standard. I look forward to their next production, Chess, in May and encourage people to support them.
You may also want to watch:
Woods Loke West
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations