Police appeal after burglars target Lowestoft business
COMPUTER equipment and power tools were among the items stolen after burglars broke into a storage room at a Lowestoft business.
Premises in Waveney Road were targeted between 4pm on Sunday, October 17 and 5pm on Monday, October 18.
Police were initially alerted at 5pm on that Monday to reports of two men carrying items out of the premises. Officers attended, arriving within minutes, however the two could not be found and it was not immediately apparent if anything had been stolen.
A later check revealed computers and tools including two nail guns, planers, drills, jig saws, several yellow extension cables and two yellow transformers were among items taken.
The two men seen were described as white and in their late teens to mid 20s. One had dark hair and was wearing a dark coloured top and light coloured jeans or trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident or those involved should telephone PC 290 Thawley at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street