Police appeal after burglars target Lowestoft business
COMPUTER equipment and power tools were among the items stolen after burglars broke into a storage room at a Lowestoft business.
Premises in Waveney Road were targeted between 4pm on Sunday, October 17 and 5pm on Monday, October 18.
Police were initially alerted at 5pm on that Monday to reports of two men carrying items out of the premises. Officers attended, arriving within minutes, however the two could not be found and it was not immediately apparent if anything had been stolen.
A later check revealed computers and tools including two nail guns, planers, drills, jig saws, several yellow extension cables and two yellow transformers were among items taken.
The two men seen were described as white and in their late teens to mid 20s. One had dark hair and was wearing a dark coloured top and light coloured jeans or trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident or those involved should telephone PC 290 Thawley at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 7 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 8 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 9 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft