Police appeal after dog hit by car
POLICE are appealing for information after a fail-to-stop road traffic collision in Lowestoft in which a dog was injured.The dog was being walked by its owners in Durban Road at about 10.
POLICE are appealing for information after a fail-to-stop road traffic collision in Lowestoft in which a dog was injured.
The dog was being walked by its owners in Durban Road at about 10.30pm on Saturday, August 21 when a vehicle described as 'a small old-style blue or green car' drove down the road and collided with the animal.
The dog was taken to a vets' where it underwent surgery.
It is believed thought the vehicle involved may have sustained some damage to its headlight.
You may also want to watch:
Police need to trace the driver of the vehicle and are asking anyone who may have seen the collision or anyone with information about the car involved to call PC 1683 Baldwin at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 6 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 7 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 10 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man