Police appeal after drugs lost in town
A WARNING has been issued by Lowestoft police after a quantity of drugs were lost in the town centre.14 diazepam and seven temazepam tablets were lost in the town centre on Monday morning.
A WARNING has been issued by Lowestoft police after a quantity of drugs were lost in the town centre.
14 diazepam and seven temazepam tablets were lost in the town centre on Monday morning.
The tablets, which were in a sealed paper bag, were reported missing around lunchtime and are believed to have been lost in the London Road North area between 9.30am and noon.
As with any prescription medication, these drugs could be dangerous if consumed by anyone they are not prescribed for.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone finding these, or any other tablets, to take them in to their nearest police station, or to contact officers on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 8 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school