Police appeal for information after altercation between motorists in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police in Lowestoft want to find the male driver of a black Kia C'eed following an incident involving two vehicles in Whapload Road.
At about 11am on Monday the Kia was turning in the road when the second vehicle approached and a collision nearly took place. After this the Kia drove aggressively behind the vehicle which then stopped, with the Kia stopping in front of it.
A verbal altercation then took place and the driver of the Kia got a metal bar out of his car and showed it to the driver of the second vehicle - who then got in his car and drove off.
The Kia followed the second vehicle near White's Lane, Kessingland where the Kia driver continued to drive alongside the second vehicle and shout at the driver. The police were called and the Kia drove off.
The driver of the Kia was white, with a tanned complexion, aged in his 30s, of skinny build, with a ponytail, 5ft 10ins and was wearing a black sleeveless vest and dark bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the driver of the Kia, should call PC Callum Walchester at Lowestoft Police Station on 101 quoting reference LO/14/3674, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 2 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 3 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 4 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft