Police appeal for information after altercation between motorists in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant © 2009
Police in Lowestoft want to find the male driver of a black Kia C'eed following an incident involving two vehicles in Whapload Road.
At about 11am on Monday the Kia was turning in the road when the second vehicle approached and a collision nearly took place. After this the Kia drove aggressively behind the vehicle which then stopped, with the Kia stopping in front of it.
A verbal altercation then took place and the driver of the Kia got a metal bar out of his car and showed it to the driver of the second vehicle - who then got in his car and drove off.
The Kia followed the second vehicle near White's Lane, Kessingland where the Kia driver continued to drive alongside the second vehicle and shout at the driver. The police were called and the Kia drove off.
The driver of the Kia was white, with a tanned complexion, aged in his 30s, of skinny build, with a ponytail, 5ft 10ins and was wearing a black sleeveless vest and dark bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the driver of the Kia, should call PC Callum Walchester at Lowestoft Police Station on 101 quoting reference LO/14/3674, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew