Police appeal for witnesses after entry is forced into two sheds in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Police are appealing for information after entry was forced into two sheds in Lowestoft.
Entry was forced to a locked shed and another unlocked shed was entered and a football was stolen yesterday afternoon, Sunday (July 17).
This happened at premises on Kirkley Cliff Road.
Police are keen to trace a male described as white, in his mid to late teens, of large build and wearing an orange T-shirt and dark shorts.
Witnesses are urged to call Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 9 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 10 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles