Police appeal for witnesses after entry is forced into two sheds in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Police are appealing for information after entry was forced into two sheds in Lowestoft.
Entry was forced to a locked shed and another unlocked shed was entered and a football was stolen yesterday afternoon, Sunday (July 17).
This happened at premises on Kirkley Cliff Road.
Police are keen to trace a male described as white, in his mid to late teens, of large build and wearing an orange T-shirt and dark shorts.
Witnesses are urged to call Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary