Police appeal launched after burglaries in Wangford and Gisleham
- Credit: Archant � 2009
Police are seeking witnesses after three burglary incidents in Wangford, and a break-in at a home in Gisleham.
The Wangford burglaries happened between 9am on Wednesday (April 23) and 10am yesterday (April 24), with officers believing the incidents are most likely to have happened between 8.30pm on Wednesday and 6.20am yesterday.
Police are asking anyone who may have been in the area to come forward if they saw anything suspicious, after a home in Norfolk Road was broken into and a 32-inch Panasonic TV was stolen. A second home in the same road was also broken into, but no entry was gained into the house and nothing was taken.
A wooden garage in the same street was also broken into, but again nothing was stolen.
Police are linking these three incidents to another burglary at a home in Black Street in Gisleham, just south of Lowestoft, between 7.30pm on Wednesday and 1.25pm yesterday (Thursday).
You may also want to watch:
Here the burglar or burglars broke in via the back of the property and made a search before stealing items.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen anything unusual or anyone with information about those responsible to call Waveney CID on 101.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 8 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted