Police appeal over Fritton crash
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic collision on the A143, Beccles Road, Fritton near Yarmouth. The accident, involving a purple Suzuki motorcycle, a Toyota Carina and a Rover occurred at 3pm on Saturday at the entrance to the village travelling from the Yarmouth direction.
Fritton: A motorcyclist and his pillion were injured in a crash involving their purple Suzuki machine, a Toyota Carina and a Rover at 3pm on Saturday on the A143, Beccles Road, Fritton, near Yarmouth. The 42-year-old rider of the motorcycle had arm injuries and bruising. His female passenger had serious head injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or noticed the manner of driving of the vehicles involved.
Contact PC Stephen King at Acle Traffic Police on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 2 Police seek help to identify man after wallet theft
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 5 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 6 Street to be decorated with Christmas decorations for Children's charity
- 7 Crackdown on second home owners exploiting tax loophole on coast
- 8 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 10 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores