Police appeal over Fritton crash
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic collision on the A143, Beccles Road, Fritton near Yarmouth. The accident, involving a purple Suzuki motorcycle, a Toyota Carina and a Rover occurred at 3pm on Saturday at the entrance to the village travelling from the Yarmouth direction.
Fritton: A motorcyclist and his pillion were injured in a crash involving their purple Suzuki machine, a Toyota Carina and a Rover at 3pm on Saturday on the A143, Beccles Road, Fritton, near Yarmouth. The 42-year-old rider of the motorcycle had arm injuries and bruising. His female passenger had serious head injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or noticed the manner of driving of the vehicles involved.
Contact PC Stephen King at Acle Traffic Police on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 3 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold