Police appeal over Fritton crash
Police are appealing for witnesses to a serious road traffic collision on the A143, Beccles Road, Fritton near Yarmouth. The accident, involving a purple Suzuki motorcycle, a Toyota Carina and a Rover occurred at 3pm on Saturday at the entrance to the village travelling from the Yarmouth direction.
Fritton: A motorcyclist and his pillion were injured in a crash involving their purple Suzuki machine, a Toyota Carina and a Rover at 3pm on Saturday on the A143, Beccles Road, Fritton, near Yarmouth. The 42-year-old rider of the motorcycle had arm injuries and bruising. His female passenger had serious head injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or noticed the manner of driving of the vehicles involved.
Contact PC Stephen King at Acle Traffic Police on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations