Police appeal over injured man
POLICE are appealing for information after a 32-year-old man suffered head and facial injuries in an incident in Lowestoft.Officers on patrol on Wednesday evening came across the injured man, sat outside the Elim Church on St Peters Street, at about 7.
POLICE are appealing for information after a 32-year-old man suffered head and facial injuries in an incident in Lowestoft.
Officers on patrol on Wednesday evening came across the injured man, sat outside the Elim Church on St Peters Street, at about 7.45pm, bleeding from his head and face. He was being tended to by several members of the public.
He had sustained a split lip, facial cuts and a head wound and was taken to the James Paget Hospital at Gorleston.
He was discharged just after midnight.
You may also want to watch:
From initial enquiries it is believed he may have been assaulted inside a property in the St Peters Street area and police are asking anyone who may have heard the incident or who may have seen the injured man in the area around this time to come forward.
If you can help, call PC 1464 Barney at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk