Police appeal over injured man
POLICE are appealing for information after a 32-year-old man suffered head and facial injuries in an incident in Lowestoft.Officers on patrol on Wednesday evening came across the injured man, sat outside the Elim Church on St Peters Street, at about 7.
POLICE are appealing for information after a 32-year-old man suffered head and facial injuries in an incident in Lowestoft.
Officers on patrol on Wednesday evening came across the injured man, sat outside the Elim Church on St Peters Street, at about 7.45pm, bleeding from his head and face. He was being tended to by several members of the public.
He had sustained a split lip, facial cuts and a head wound and was taken to the James Paget Hospital at Gorleston.
He was discharged just after midnight.
From initial enquiries it is believed he may have been assaulted inside a property in the St Peters Street area and police are asking anyone who may have heard the incident or who may have seen the injured man in the area around this time to come forward.
If you can help, call PC 1464 Barney at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Suffolk has not had significant rain for two months