Police appeal over Lowestoft missing man
Anthony CarrollLowestoft police are looking for a 45-year-old man from the town who went missing on Thursday.Steven Carter was reported missing on Thursday evening after he failed to keep an appointment at 5.Anthony Carroll
Lowestoft police are looking for a 45-year-old man from the town who went missing on Thursday.
Steven Carter was reported missing on Thursday evening after he failed to keep an appointment at 5.30pm.
He was last seen in Lowestoft on Thursday morning before heading to work in Bury St Edmunds.
At about 4.15pm he called his partner to confirm the 5.30pm appointment but he did not attend as arranged.
You may also want to watch:
He was reported missing at 8.30pm.
Mr Carter is white, 5ft 9ins, of slim build with short wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes.
- 1 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 7 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 8 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 9 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 10 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
He wears glasses and at the time of his disappearance it is thought he might have been wearing a dark coloured suit.
Mr Carter is believed to be driving a blue Peugeot 206, registration X942 ACL
Anyone with information on Mr Carter's whereabouts should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.