Police appeal over Lowestoft missing man
Anthony CarrollLowestoft police are looking for a 45-year-old man from the town who went missing on Thursday.Steven Carter was reported missing on Thursday evening after he failed to keep an appointment at 5.Anthony Carroll
Lowestoft police are looking for a 45-year-old man from the town who went missing on Thursday.
Steven Carter was reported missing on Thursday evening after he failed to keep an appointment at 5.30pm.
He was last seen in Lowestoft on Thursday morning before heading to work in Bury St Edmunds.
At about 4.15pm he called his partner to confirm the 5.30pm appointment but he did not attend as arranged.
You may also want to watch:
He was reported missing at 8.30pm.
Mr Carter is white, 5ft 9ins, of slim build with short wavy dark brown hair and brown eyes.
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 8 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 9 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 10 'After we found out we were expecting twins, it felt like we had won the lottery'
He wears glasses and at the time of his disappearance it is thought he might have been wearing a dark coloured suit.
Mr Carter is believed to be driving a blue Peugeot 206, registration X942 ACL
Anyone with information on Mr Carter's whereabouts should call Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.