Police appeal to find owners of stolen BMX bikes in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Officers are trying to trace the owners of two BMX bikes after a man was arrested on suspicion of the theft of the cycles.
A silver BMX with orange handlebars was stolen close to the Claremont Pier at the end of May, while a white BMX with black wheel rims and black front forks was taken from the garden of a home in the Sandringham Road area about the same time.
A police spokesman said: 'If you believe either of the bikes belong to you, please call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 36190/16.
'You will be asked for further information in order to confirm the cycle is yours.
'The 18-year-old man arrested has been bailed to return to police on July 10.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft