Police appeal to find owners of stolen BMX bikes in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Officers are trying to trace the owners of two BMX bikes after a man was arrested on suspicion of the theft of the cycles.
A silver BMX with orange handlebars was stolen close to the Claremont Pier at the end of May, while a white BMX with black wheel rims and black front forks was taken from the garden of a home in the Sandringham Road area about the same time.
A police spokesman said: 'If you believe either of the bikes belong to you, please call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 36190/16.
'You will be asked for further information in order to confirm the cycle is yours.
'The 18-year-old man arrested has been bailed to return to police on July 10.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment