Police appeal to find owners of stolen BMX bikes in Lowestoft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Officers are trying to trace the owners of two BMX bikes after a man was arrested on suspicion of the theft of the cycles.
A silver BMX with orange handlebars was stolen close to the Claremont Pier at the end of May, while a white BMX with black wheel rims and black front forks was taken from the garden of a home in the Sandringham Road area about the same time.
A police spokesman said: 'If you believe either of the bikes belong to you, please call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime number 36190/16.
'You will be asked for further information in order to confirm the cycle is yours.
'The 18-year-old man arrested has been bailed to return to police on July 10.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 6 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 7 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 8 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed