Police hunt following knifepoint robbery at Beccles home
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was robbed at knifepoint in Beccles.
The incident occurred at a house in Sir John Leman Road, at around 8.10pm on Sunday, September 10.
Two men with knives entered the property and demanded money from one of the occupants, a man aged in his 20s, before stealing two mobile phones.
A woman in her 20s was also at the address but was not threatened by the suspects.
Both occupants were left shaken but otherwise unharmed by the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The first suspect is described as white, around 5ft 8in tall and of medium build.
He was wearing grey bottoms, a dark-coloured hooded top and a white mask with painted on eyebrows and moustache and is believed to be aged between 18 and 24. He is said to have spoken with an accent which sounded local.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
The second suspect, also white and around 5ft 8in is said to be of a slim build.
He was wearing black tracksuit bottoms and a black hooded top pulled up over his nose. He is also believed to be aged between 18 and 24.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious persons in the area, or who has any information about this incident, is asked to call East CID at Lowestoft Police station on 101 quoting reference 59963/17, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.