Police investigate Lowestoft burglaries
Detectives in Lowestoft have appealed for information about a series of burglaries in the town during recent days.The Lowestoft area has been hit by a spate of break-ins this year and the police revealed yesterday how about 40 arrests had been made during April and May during a crack down.
Detectives in Lowestoft have appealed for information about a series of burglaries in the town during recent days.
The Lowestoft area has been hit by a spate of break-ins this year and the police revealed yesterday how about 40 arrests had been made during April and May during a crack down.
A television, laptop computer, ipod and a quantity of cash were among items stolen during a house burglary in Beaconsfield Road between 6.15pm and midnight yesterday (Wednesday).
A digital camera and a mobile phone were stolen during a walk-in burglary in London Road, Pakefield, on May 20, while valuables, including a television camcorder and games console, were taken during at burglary in The Avenue discovered the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also appealed for information about a burglary in Kirkley Cliff Road in which jewellery and two mobile phones were stolen. This also happened on May 21, while witnesses are also being sought for a break-in at The Ravine on May 13 in which a plasma screen television was stolen.
Contact Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 9 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 10 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims