Police investigate Lowestoft burglaries
Detectives in Lowestoft have appealed for information about a series of burglaries in the town during recent days.The Lowestoft area has been hit by a spate of break-ins this year and the police revealed yesterday how about 40 arrests had been made during April and May during a crack down.
Detectives in Lowestoft have appealed for information about a series of burglaries in the town during recent days.
The Lowestoft area has been hit by a spate of break-ins this year and the police revealed yesterday how about 40 arrests had been made during April and May during a crack down.
A television, laptop computer, ipod and a quantity of cash were among items stolen during a house burglary in Beaconsfield Road between 6.15pm and midnight yesterday (Wednesday).
A digital camera and a mobile phone were stolen during a walk-in burglary in London Road, Pakefield, on May 20, while valuables, including a television camcorder and games console, were taken during at burglary in The Avenue discovered the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also appealed for information about a burglary in Kirkley Cliff Road in which jewellery and two mobile phones were stolen. This also happened on May 21, while witnesses are also being sought for a break-in at The Ravine on May 13 in which a plasma screen television was stolen.
Contact Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 2 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 7 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 10 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues