Police investigate Lowestoft burglaries
Detectives in Lowestoft have appealed for information about a series of burglaries in the town during recent days.The Lowestoft area has been hit by a spate of break-ins this year and the police revealed yesterday how about 40 arrests had been made during April and May during a crack down.
Detectives in Lowestoft have appealed for information about a series of burglaries in the town during recent days.
The Lowestoft area has been hit by a spate of break-ins this year and the police revealed yesterday how about 40 arrests had been made during April and May during a crack down.
A television, laptop computer, ipod and a quantity of cash were among items stolen during a house burglary in Beaconsfield Road between 6.15pm and midnight yesterday (Wednesday).
A digital camera and a mobile phone were stolen during a walk-in burglary in London Road, Pakefield, on May 20, while valuables, including a television camcorder and games console, were taken during at burglary in The Avenue discovered the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also appealed for information about a burglary in Kirkley Cliff Road in which jewellery and two mobile phones were stolen. This also happened on May 21, while witnesses are also being sought for a break-in at The Ravine on May 13 in which a plasma screen television was stolen.
Contact Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 10 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash