Police keen to trace fancy dress group
POLICE are appealing for a group wearing fancy dress to come forward after a 14-year-old boy was confronted and assaulted in Pakefield.The boy was with a group of friends in Ship Road at around 5.
POLICE are appealing for a group wearing fancy dress to come forward after a 14-year-old boy was confronted and assaulted in Pakefield.
The boy was with a group of friends in Ship Road at around 5.30pm to 6pm on New Year's Eve when troubled flared after he made comments towards the group in fancy dress.
The group included one person dressed as a character from the BBC television comedy show Little Britain and a white man, in his early 20, around 5ft 10ins - 5ft 11ins tall with brown hair, who was wearing a police officer's costume.
The teenager was approached by the man in the police officer costume and an altercation ensued. The boy was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to hear from anyone who saw the incident and anyone with information about the man involved. Officers are also keen to trace a man in a vehicle who stopped at the scene.
If you can help, please telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 2 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 10 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre