Police meetings for Lowestoft and Southwold areas
Police safer neighbourhood teams in Lowestoft and Southwold will be holding meetings next week to give residents the chance to have their say on local policing and what should be treated as a priority for action over the next few weeks.
The priority setting meetings are held every three months to give anyone living or working locally the chance to raise any issues of concern and to hear more about the work being done to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
The next meeting for the Lowestoft south safer neighbourhood team (SNT) will be held from 10am on Tuesday, January 8 at the Compass Suite at Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland, while the Lowestoft north SNT meet is also being held on Tuesday at Gunton Tenants Hall in Hollingsworth Road from 2pm.
On Wednesday, January 9 the Southwold and Halesworth team will meet at Halesworth Library in Bridge Street from 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight