Police meetings for Lowestoft and Southwold areas
Police safer neighbourhood teams in Lowestoft and Southwold will be holding meetings next week to give residents the chance to have their say on local policing and what should be treated as a priority for action over the next few weeks.
The priority setting meetings are held every three months to give anyone living or working locally the chance to raise any issues of concern and to hear more about the work being done to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
The next meeting for the Lowestoft south safer neighbourhood team (SNT) will be held from 10am on Tuesday, January 8 at the Compass Suite at Marram Green, Hall Road, Kessingland, while the Lowestoft north SNT meet is also being held on Tuesday at Gunton Tenants Hall in Hollingsworth Road from 2pm.
On Wednesday, January 9 the Southwold and Halesworth team will meet at Halesworth Library in Bridge Street from 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures