Teenager injured after glass is thrown at him in busy pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with facial injuries after a glass was thrown at him in a busy Lowestoft pub.
Police are seeking witnesses after the 19-year-old victim had a glass thrown at him in an assault over the weekend.
The incident happened around 1am on Sunday, September 9, inside Notleys on the Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft.
The man suffered injuries including a cut to the face and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to receive treatment, but has since been discharged.
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference number 37/51684/18 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021