Teenager injured after glass is thrown at him in busy pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with facial injuries after a glass was thrown at him in a busy Lowestoft pub.
Police are seeking witnesses after the 19-year-old victim had a glass thrown at him in an assault over the weekend.
The incident happened around 1am on Sunday, September 9, inside Notleys on the Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft.
The man suffered injuries including a cut to the face and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to receive treatment, but has since been discharged.
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference number 37/51684/18 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown