Teenager injured after glass is thrown at him in busy pub
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with facial injuries after a glass was thrown at him in a busy Lowestoft pub.
Police are seeking witnesses after the 19-year-old victim had a glass thrown at him in an assault over the weekend.
The incident happened around 1am on Sunday, September 9, inside Notleys on the Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft.
The man suffered injuries including a cut to the face and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston to receive treatment, but has since been discharged.
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference number 37/51684/18 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death