Pontin's announce record bookings
HOLIDAY company Pontin's have today announced record bookings with an increase of over 25pc.Ian Smith, Chief Executive, said: 'This is excellent news and just confirms that we are delivering on our strategy to provide value for money breaks in the UK'.
HOLIDAY company Pontin's have today announced record bookings with an increase of over 25pc.
Ian Smith, Chief Executive, said: 'This is excellent news and just confirms that we are delivering on our strategy to provide value for money breaks in the UK'.
Holiday sales are gathering momentum with current bookings up by 25pc and it is clear that more and more people are staying at home and enjoying great British value for money holidays.
As well as significant increases to the call centres, Pontin's - who have a local holiday centre at Pakefield - has experienced significant increases in the levels of requests for brochures/holiday bookings that it has not encountered for many years.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Smith continued: 'Since acquiring this business just over a year or so ago, we have seen an astonishing turnaround in not only sales and bookings but also staff retention levels. Importantly our development plans have drawn considerable positive reactions from guests, customers, suppliers, local businesses, local MPs, local authorities and local councillors alike.
'We will continue to strive to ensure that our holidays are the best in the industry with second to none value for money coupled with fabulous entertainment.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 10 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
'To celebrate over 60 years of value added holidays I am today giving away 100's of free holidays for families that would like to take a late summer break in the early fall.
'Our �50million redevelopment plans are progressing along in line with the Board's expectations with planning applications being progressed.'