Popular businesses on the move..upstairs
TWO popular local businesses are starting the new year with a move within the same premises.Lowestoft Porcelain and the Paint and Create company, in Redgrave House, Battery Green, Lowestoft, are moving to the first floor of the premises.
TWO popular local businesses are starting the new year with a move within the same premises.
Lowestoft Porcelain and the Paint and Create company, in Redgrave House, Battery Green, Lowestoft, are moving to the first floor of the premises.
The new studio, which also has a new entrance at the side of the premises, will give customers the chance to browse the new showroom where Lowestoft Porcelain artists Colin Challis and Catherine Turner will work.
Colin is the designer of the acclaimed bird-beak creamers and has produced two new designs, the Pheasant and Partridge, for 2009 and Catherine Turner will be working on Lowestoft Porcelain heritage pieces including the much sought after birth/celebration tablets. Both artists will be available to discuss individual customer's requirements.
You may also want to watch:
The Paint and Create studio is a chance for customers to find their creative side and create special gifts under the tuition of owner Sally Rivett. Ideas include hand and footprints of newborn and children on plates.
Paint and Create has also gone mobile and is available for bookings at a variety of venues Telephone Sally on 01502 528645 or 07843882685.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 5 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 10 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man