Popular businesses on the move..upstairs
TWO popular local businesses are starting the new year with a move within the same premises.Lowestoft Porcelain and the Paint and Create company, in Redgrave House, Battery Green, Lowestoft, are moving to the first floor of the premises.
TWO popular local businesses are starting the new year with a move within the same premises.
Lowestoft Porcelain and the Paint and Create company, in Redgrave House, Battery Green, Lowestoft, are moving to the first floor of the premises.
The new studio, which also has a new entrance at the side of the premises, will give customers the chance to browse the new showroom where Lowestoft Porcelain artists Colin Challis and Catherine Turner will work.
Colin is the designer of the acclaimed bird-beak creamers and has produced two new designs, the Pheasant and Partridge, for 2009 and Catherine Turner will be working on Lowestoft Porcelain heritage pieces including the much sought after birth/celebration tablets. Both artists will be available to discuss individual customer's requirements.
You may also want to watch:
The Paint and Create studio is a chance for customers to find their creative side and create special gifts under the tuition of owner Sally Rivett. Ideas include hand and footprints of newborn and children on plates.
Paint and Create has also gone mobile and is available for bookings at a variety of venues Telephone Sally on 01502 528645 or 07843882685.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 9 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?